Sign up NOW for health coverage!
Call 720-458-6185 or click below to schedule a FREE virtual appointment with our team.
OR Start the process on your own: Details here.
1. What is your situation?
- I am making less money.
- Your insurance premium could be reduced OR
- You may qualify for Medicaid
- I lost my health insurance.
- You have 60 days to enroll in health insurance under a Life Change Event . Details here.
- You may qualify for Medicaid OR a plan on Connect for Health Colorado
- If you had insurance with your job you may be able to get Cobra. It will be more expensive, but you will keep the same plan.
2. What should you do now? You have a couple of choices:
- Schedule a FREE virtual appointment with Doctors Care. We will walk you through it! We have certified guides to help you get the best option. To keep you safe, all our appointments are now virtual.
- Apply for Medicaid online or update your income on your own: www.Colorado.gov/PEAK
- Apply for Health Insurance or update your income on your own: www.ConnectForHealthCO.com
3. Understanding the Rules:
- If you have just lost insurance, you have 60 days to find something new. Details here.
- If you qualify for Medicaid we can help you sign up at any time. Act fast so you stay covered!
- It is important to keep your income up to date in your account so there are not tax penalties next year. We can help make these changes.
To schedule call 720-458-6185 or click below:
Worried about Public Charge?
Learn the facts about what it means and who it impacts.
- “Public Charge: What You Need to Know” Presentation – Spanish | English
- Coalition for Immigrant Health
Preparing for your appointment:
Please come prepared for your appointment. Appointment slots are limited. Being prepared helps the appointments go more quickly and smoothly.
New clients, you must complete Intake Paperwork before your appointment. Check your email for a packet, or click below.
Connect for Health Colorado™ is an online marketplace where individuals, families and small businesses in Colorado can shop, compare and purchase health insurance. Learn more about Connect for Health Colorado. Doctors Care is a certified enrollment center.